By accessing the website at http://techhubdirect.com, and/or using TechHub Direct for repairs/services you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and using TechHub Direct for any services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use of Website & Ownership
- TechHub Direct does not give permission to use photos or any content on the website for any use, UNLESS authorization is given by TechHub Direct. The terms are for clients, website visitors, and techs that work as sub or independent contractors for TechHub Direct. Such things include, but not limited to:
- modifying or copy the materials on the site;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TechHub Direct’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Forms of any type related to TechHub Direct.
- Business practices, and account credentials or log in information that belong to TechHub Direct.
- If you violate any of these restrictions, you may be banned permanently by TechHub Direct from going to our website and using our services in the future. In addition, if you are a sub or independent contractor, fines and/or severe penalties may result for violating these terms along with termination with TechHub Direct.
3. Disclaimer & Understanding FAQs
- TechHub Direct makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TechHub Direct does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Much information is found on our FAQ page located on this site. Therefore, by using our services/products, you are stating that you responsible for knowing for the content on TechHub Directs’ FAQ page which serves as further policies on specific questions and agree to them. These policies noted are subject to change anytime under TechHub Directs approval.
In NO event shall TechHub Direct or its suppliers and technicians be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, network damage, product damages, or profit/revenue loss due to incomplete services/repairs being performed by TechHub Direct and its technicians. TechHub Direct and its technicians are not liable to any sort of incidental damage done by working on any home theater or computer related equipment. In addition, in NO event shall TechHub Direct or its suppliers and technicians be liable for any damage by using this website. Liability will fall under the client only in all cases mentioned, unless determined otherwise by TechHub Direct.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on TechHub Direct’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TechHub Direct does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TechHub Direct may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However TechHub Direct does not make any commitment to update the materials.
When you send e-mails to us, you are agreeing to receive communications from us electronically or by other means available if needed. Communication can be made by email, by telephone or by other means. It is further understood by the visitor or customer that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically which mean via email as well satisfy any legal requirement since it would be in writing.
TechHub Direct does its best to review all of the sites linked to its website. However, TechHub Direct is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TechHub Direct of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
TechHub Direct may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of San Diego, CA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. User Account Passwords
Your user account credentials and password(s) must not be disclosed to any other individuals. You are SOLELY responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and account info you are given to access our Website,. In addition, you are fully responsible for all activities that happen regarding your user account and password. TechHub Direct is not liable for any user account information leak or breach in an event of this happening.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We do not sell or give out any personal information visitors of the website give to us via the website. This information is used only by TechHub Direct, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- In regards to Children’s Information and US COPPA, We do not knowingly collect personal information on children under age 13 without the permission of a parent or guardian. The content of our Website are not intended for, or directed to, children under age 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access our Website or any of our other Websites at any time. We strictly abide to this.
- When you submit your contact info to us, we may use it to send you notifications on our services or promotions. You can always opt out of receiving these emails. You can do so by submitting through our contact us page located on the site stating that you would no longer like to receive email notifications of any sort from us. Once received, we will discontinue doing sending you emails.